Winning With Head of Matteo Manassero PGA

Wow, I'm still in seventh heaven! Cisono not words to describe the emotions that I felt when I saw him go into the hole putt Kaymer. Though it has been a couple of months from Medinah, I'm still excited. Even now I can not comprehend the enormity of what èsuccesso in Chicago. There was a time, on Saturday, we were really in trouble. Indeed, virtually doomed: 4 to 8 below;
and then, even, 4 to 10! A depressing situation that had come one step away from
most humiliating collapse: if we had not won those last two fourball on Saturday,
we would have been dead and buried. Then, ilmiracolo: after winning those two matches, everything has changed. We took the momentum for the first time, and the team started
believe it. We were still four points below, but you would not have said, in some
so, it seemed that if we were equal. What had happened at the end of the afternoon we have enhanced and created a cohesive team spirit and unbeatable. No one has made no speech, but cisiamo all sat together - just like a dream team - with the pin position on Sunday in front of us, and we discussed some of the holes that
thought could be fundamental. The next day we gave all the Assimo esiamo managed to turn a hopeless situation. Of course, many things would have to go well, but that's just what happened. I was with Olazabal, in the middle of the fairway of the 18th, when the putt Kaymer went into the hole, and the wave of
excitement and happiness that struck me is very difficult to explain. I can honestly direche not trade it ever my memories of the Ryder Cup with a Major.
for tat. I knew Bubba was going to (re) do it, so I moved first.
Really do what he did was a shock to the system. I had already happened
again in Phoenix, but it's discouraging when they are all there to scream and pull
bananas. This is also Course (maybe. ..). However, typhoid exaggerated and bananas aside, we all know how it went. Sunday evening the festivities were unstoppable, with the champagne flowed freely. The party for our victory began about ten o'clock at the hotel and I have spun me around to 3, still leaving Nicolas Colsaerts and at least half of the team to frolic until 5 in the morning. Meanwhile, my twitter account is really crazy and, for days, tweets coming faster diquanto I could read them. I also received more requests than usual by the media, to the point of being forced to postpone some interviews, just to keep everyone happy (but for Golf Today I have always an eye on). And, of course, now I'm already doing the countdown of how far behind the week of Gleneagles ... ? There are two things, above all, that Misono was impressed. The rhyme was the challenge against Dufner and Johnson that I played with Rory. I've played several matches fun in my life, but that fourball on Saturday was the most incredible! With six holes to play, our opponents were 2 up and made three birdies, yet they lost. We were under 2, but we made six birdies in a row from the 13th hole. I made five points in the final five holes. It was simply amazing! The second Estata the reaction to the provocations of Bubba Watson. Friday night we talked about in our locker room that Bubba had
incited the crowd to "cheer exaggerated" (in other words, to make some noise) while performing his first drive that afternoon. Hospiegato to miasquadra that irishsun next
I would have retaliated. I knew Bubba was going to (re) do it, so I moved first. Really do what he did was a shock to the system. I had already happened once in Phoenix, but it's discouraging when they are all there to scream and pull bananas. This is also Course (maybe. ..). However, typhoid exaggerated and bananas aside, we all know how it went. Sunday evening the festivities were unstoppable, with the champagne flowed freely. The party for our
victory began about ten o'clock at the hotel and I have spun me around to 3, still leaving Nicolas Colsaerts and at least half of the team to frolic until 5
morning. Meanwhile, my twitter account is really crazy and, for days,
tweets came faster than I could read them. I also received more requests than usual by the media, to the point of being forced to postpone some of the interviews, while diaccontentare all (but for Golf Today I have always an eye on). And, of course, now I'm already doing the countdown as it lacks
a week at Gleneagles

No comments:

Post a Comment